The Similar.ai platform enables new ways to interrogate your site's data using distributions. The data is displayed as a histogram, which you can then drill down into further and choose which combination of metrics to review.
This allows you to quickly and easily learn about your site's structure, giving the ability to see the distribution of different metrics across your site.
All of this can be accessed in a
no-code user interfacewith no need to write SQL queries.
What you can do:
- quickly analyse site data in a granular way
- easily change data fields on the distribution charts (histograms)
- analyse pages by demand, by number of listing, total search volume and many other metrics
Below is example screen shots of the summary table and a histogram looking at page demand ranked by number of listings per page:
How this data can be used for SEO:
- understand language and groupings that make sense to your users
- make taxonomy updates to your site
- inform strategy for creating new pages